Sunday, January 17, 2016

Secret Blend by Jennifer Bramseth

Rachel Richards and Brady Craft have known each other since high school.  Rachel followed Brady to college, then law school, clerking then to their home town.  When Rachel receives an appointment to a judgeship, Brady is jealous.  He gets an appointment too but has to face election with a formidable opponent in Hannah Davenport.  Hannah is the co-owner of Old Garnet Distillery and Rachel's best friend and Brady's former high school girl friend.  When Rachel and Brady's relationship heats up can they keep it a secret?

I found this novel through BookBub.  It wasn't what I normally read, but what the heck, it was free.  I was hooked after the first chapter.  I loved how Brady changed from being a pompous ass to Rachel to being her friend.  Then when he discovers her secret, the passion explodes.  After I was done, I purchased the next in the series.




No comments:

Post a Comment