Thursday, October 31, 2013

Devil In My Arms by Samantha Kane

Devil In My Arms opens with Eleanor Enderby escaping her cruel husband to her sister Harriet's house.  I found the opening paragraph confusing and that I had missed some important information.  I attempted to read past the first two chapters, but couldn't.  This book lost my interest before it could gain it.

I looked on GoodReads and found this is the third in a series.  I have read books from the middle of a series and wasn't aware they were part of a series until I looked for more books by the author.  This book made me feel like I was missing something.

If you are going to read this book, read the others  prior!

I give this book one star.

I received this book from NetGalley as an Advanced Reader Copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment