Sunday, September 23, 2018

The Sadist and the Stolen Princess by Jenn LeBlanc

I have been waiting for his book for a long time and I was not disappointed. 

Madoc is forced to return to London and take up his title by the Queen.  The Queen demands that he make amends with his family.  Out of stress, he visits a birch mistress.  Madoc finds a woman and attempts to help her.

Willow was researching a clue she had found about a birch mistress in the Victorian Underground in 2018 when she is taken through time to the very spot she was researching.  She realizes that Madoc is the man that she has been looking for - her other half. 

While there are a few historical inaccuracies that I spotted, I can ignore them because it is a time travel romance and you have to suspend reality.  I loved Madoc.  He was a tortured hero.  Madoc was perfect for Willow.  I loved the relationship between them.  This was a great book that I enjoyed from beginning to end!

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC provided by NetGalley, the Author, and Publisher.  Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment