Monday, September 3, 2018

The Duke With the Dragon Tattoo by Kerrigan Byrne

Lorelai is at the mercy of her cruel brother, her father unwilling or unable to stop him.  She sees a man lying in a ditch while riding in a carriage with her father and brother and demands they stop.  The man has no knowledge of his name or past when he awakens.  He only remembers that he woke up in a mass grave with a damaged dragon tattoo on his forearm.

Lorelai and the man she names Ash develop a bond.  Ash is the one person that sees how cruel her brother is.  She is devastated when Ash leaves, her brother claiming that he remembered his past.

Years later, The Rook stops Lorelai's wedding and takes her to his ship to claim her as his wife.  As Lorelai discovers more about The Rook, she is stunned to learn that he is Ash. 


OMG!  What a book!  I have loved the books in the Victorian Rebels series so I was thrilled when I saw this on NetGalley.  I was hooked at the first chapter.  I hated Mortimer and was thrilled when he got his deserved ending.  I felt so bad for Veronica.  I was holding my breath at the twists and turns in the novel. 

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC provided by NetGalley and the publisher.  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment