Monday, January 16, 2017

Undeniable Temptation by Eden Summers

Knowing this is the end of a series, I wanted this book to be amazing.  I received an ARC from Eden Summers and immediately loaded it onto my e-reader.  Then, I didn't stop reading until I was done.

While this book is Ryan's, the whole Reckless Bead band plays an important part.  There was the relationship of the band with their manager.  The dedication Leah gives to each member of the band.  The support his friends give Ryan when he is going through an ugly period in his life.  What the guys do for Ryan so he can have his HEA.

This book makes you feel Ryan's pain.  Just when he thinks that he is going to get his love, the rug is brutally ripped from under him.  But, the ending is the sweetest ending to this amazing series.


I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment