Monday, January 23, 2017

Claimed by the Mate, Volume 3 by Kate Douglas and A.C.Arthur

I love the contrast between the two books.  They are quite different, yet fit together marvelously.  Since I read the volume, I have been hooked.  When I received the ARC for Volume 3, I stopped reading whatever I was reading and binged read this book.

In "Dangerous Passions" by Kate Douglas, the last two bachelors at Ferral Passions find their mates. I loved how each of the guys had found their perfect HEA and for Trak and Evan to get their HEA in this book was wonderful.

While "Dangerous Passions" is light, "Bound to the Wolf" is the darker side of shifters.  I like the unique version of shifters.  Marena was a great heroine.  I love the connection to Greek mythology.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this novel provided by NetGalley and the publisher.  Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment