Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fool Me Twice - Meredith Duran

I love a strong romance with strong characters.  This was a couldn't put it down, must have it in my collection and I will re-read this book!

Olivia is being chased by Lord Bertram and is seeking revenge upon him.  Her path to revenge takes her to the mansion of Alastair de Grey, Duke of Marwick.  Marwick was a brilliant politician and his whole world crumbled with the death of his first wife and her betrayals.  Olivia is hired as his housekeeper and the attraction is intense from the beginning.  Olivia stands up to Marwick even after he throws a bottle at her.  She pushes him to snap out of his despair.

The twists in this book were surprising.  I would love to tell more about the plot, but I don't want to spoil this wonderful book for anyone!

I gave it five out of five stars.  This has to be in my top five of the books I have read since Christmas.

I received this book as an ARC from NetGalley.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment