Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Countess Conspiracy by Courtney Milan

Again, another great book by Courtney Milan.  I had received an ARC from NetGalley, but I purchased the book so I would have the series.  This is a series that I will go back and read again and again.

Sebastian Malheur has been friends with Violet Waterfield, the Countess of Cambury since they were young.  Simon has a very rare reputation among the Ton.  He is an educated rake.  Simon's lectures are controversial due to their theories on inherited traits.  Unfortunately, Simon is tired of giving the lectures because the theories are not his, but Violets.

The development of the characters is wonderful.  I love how Ms. Milan shows the development of her male characters as well. It isn't long before you forget Sebastian has a reputation as a rake and see him as a man in love attempting to win the affection of the woman he loves.

This was another book by Courtney Milan that I didn't put down until I was done.  Then, I was mad because I have read all of the books in The Brothers Sinister Series.  I can't wait until The Heiress Effect is released.

Five out of five stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment