Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Much Ado About Jack by Christy English

This book is third in the "Shakespeare in Love" series.  Characters from the first two make an appearance in this novel.   The heroine of this novel is Angelique Beauchamp, the widowed Countess of Deveraux.  Angelique has vowed never to re-marry after her disastrous marriage and has no issue with taking lovers as she sees fit.  That is until she meets Captain James Montgomery.

Another well written (and hot) book by Christy English. 

I received this book as an ARC from NetGalley.

Ok, on to my rant about my local library.  First, I have not read a "real" book since June, 2012 when I received my Nook.  While I love my local library and am thrilled with the great selection, I find it annoying when they purchase only one book in a series. One of the first books I read (and thoroughly enjoyed) from the library (once I figured out how the e-books part worked) was "How to Tame a Willful Wife".  When I received "Much Ado About Jack" from NetGalley, something seemed familiar, so I did some research on Goodreads.  What did I find out?  There is a second book!  SO PURCHASE THE SECOND AND THIRD BOOK ALREADY!  End of rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment