Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Claimed (Brides of the Kindred #1) by Evangeline Anderson

In return for saving the Earth from the Scourge, unmarried women between the ages of nineteen and thirty-five have to register for the bride draft.  Olivia has been dream-sharing with a Kindred warrior. Baird has been held captive and has escaped.  The one thing that got him through and drove him to escape was Olivia.  Now, Baird has requested Olivia in the draft.

Olivia does not want to be a Kindred bride.  All Olivia wants is to go home and resume her life on Earth.  She has one month during the claiming period to get out of marriage to Baird.  Can Baird convince his unwilling bride there is a bond between them?

I have other books by Evangeline Anderson in my collection and thought I would try this book.  I normally do not read sci-fi romance.  I took a big leap and bought the four book bundle.  Over half of the book is Olivia blowing hot and ice cold for Baird.  I wanted to slap Olivia for most of the book and remind her of their dream connection.  Or, just take Baird for myself.

I kept reading the book because I could tell  Ms. Anderson was having fun when she wrote it.  At the end of the book, I wanted to know more about the world of the Kindred.  I enjoyed reading this book and am hooked on the series

No comments:

Post a Comment