Sunday, October 1, 2017

Rush of Insanity: A Second Chance Rockstar Romance by Eden Summers

Harper left world-famous rock star, Judd Hart, over a year ago.  Harper thought that their worlds didn't mesh and all they had in common was lust.  Her best friend has asked her to go to Judd's concert.  Harper agreed as long as they sat in the nosebleed seats away from the view of the stage.

Judd realizes that letting Harper walkout was the biggest mistake of his life.  Once he spotted her in the crowd of his concert, he isn't going to let her walk away.  He will do anything including holding her hostage on his tour bus until he can get her back.

I was so hooked on this book.  When it ended, I was left sucking air.  I loved Harper and Judd and was so thrilled that Judd was able to get her back.  I loved how they got to their ending. 

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC for this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment