Sunday, August 24, 2014

Lord Savage by Mia Gabriel

Lord Savage is the historical (set in 1907) version of "Fifty Shades of Grey".  Evelyn Hart is at the end of her mourning and her father wants her to marry again.  Her first marriage was a business alliance set by her father and she wants to have fun before she has to enter another loveless marriage.  In London, Evelyn meets Lord Savage and is set up as his Innocent and he her Dom.

I am not a big fan of reading erotic/BDSM in the first person.  Yet, set in the Victorian period, it worked.  This is the first in a series and I hope the next picks up where this left off.  My only frustration was I can't find an author website to track when the next book will be published.

I received this book as an ARC from NetGalley and the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment