Sunday, November 17, 2013

When The Rogue Returns by Sabrina Jeffries

When I read the synopsis of "When a Rogue Returns", I was hesitant to read the book.  How many romances start with the couple already married.  As in page ONE.  I think this is the first one that I have read and I have been reading romance for way too long.  So, I took a chance and I loves this book.

It starts with Isabella or Isa Cale having to play sick so her husband Victor isn't aware of the plot her sister and brother in law have to steal the Crown Jewels.  Is a is a jeweler and very good at making a step above paste jems.  The sister and brother in law tell Isa a lie and get her to go to Paris with their stolen jems.  Fast forward ten years and a Victor is in England and has found out he is a cousin of a Duke.

Sabrina Jeffries is one of my favorite authors and this one is a keeper.  I give it Four out of five stars.  The only reason I didn't give it five stars was because I was confused where the story opened and what year.  It may be due to the formatting of the ARC.

I receive this book as an Advanced Reader Copy from NetGalley on exchange for an honest review.  thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment