Tuesday, July 25, 2017

My Hellion, My Heart by Amalie Howard, Angie Morgan

Princess Irina Volkonsky has been called Ice Princess and other not so polite names because she has refused seven offers this season and it isn't her first season!  For Irina, the only man that she would marry is Lord Henry Radcliffe.

Henry Radcliffe, Earl of Langlevit is damaged from his service to crown and country.  He has been aware of Irina since she was 14 and his mother's ward.  Henry knows that he can never have Irina.

When they are thrown together, can they fight the attraction.

This is the third book in the series.  It can be read as a stand alone.  However, once I started, I wanted to read the other two!  I wanted to know what had happened when Irina and her sister were younger.

I loved the characters and the twists and turns in the book.

This was a great read!

I received an ARC from NetGalley and the publisher.  I have voluntarily reviewed this book and have provided an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment