Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A Dance with Seduction by Alyssa Alexander

I liked the books and the characters.  Vivienne Le Fleur isn't the typical debutante, but a sought after opera dancer and a spy known as the Flower.  When her sister is abducted by a French agent wanting her to be a double agent, she seeks Maximilian Westwood.  Maximilian is a retired code-breaker that now makes his living by translating for clients.  Will Maximilian and Vivienne be able to discover love in the world of secrets and espionage.


I really enjoyed how different this book is from what I have been reading recently.  I liked the danger and secrets in the book.  Vivienne was a bold character.  I loved how Maximilian was a true geek.  And the geek and beauty get their own HEA.

I received an ARC from NetGalley and the publisher.  I have voluntarily reviewed this ARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment