Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Dare to Love by Carly Phillips

Ian Dare's world came crashing down when he discovered that his father had another family on the side.  Ian steps up and is the responsible older brother/father figure to his younger siblings.  He meets Riley Taylor at a family party and discovers that her best friend is his half-brother.  The sparks fly instantaneously between Ian and Riley.

I stumbled upon Dare to Love when browsing my library's e-book catalogue.  It was amazing!  Ian has been scarred by his father's betrayal to his family.  Riley has her own emotional scars and needs to learn to trust.  I loved the rebuilding of family that was starting to take place at the end.

Half way through the book, I wanted to buy it.  What I liked is the novels are reasonably priced at $3.99 at the B&N site.  And, the second novel, Dare to Desire, was free!







No comments:

Post a Comment