Sunday, October 18, 2020

All Scot and Bothered by Kerrigan Byrne

 All Scot and Bothered is the second book in the Devil You Know series.  It can be read as a stand alone.

I loved 98% of the book.  I liked the pairing of Cecelia and Ramsey.  He was the perfect balance for her.  Cecelia was a strong heroine, yet in many ways directionless and Ramsey helped keep her in direction.

Without rehashing the plot, there were two points that I felt that didn't flow and were rather awkward.  Overall, the book is amazing.  The writing is intense and has the feeling of a historical romantic suspense.  Again, Kerrigan Byrne hit it out of the ballpark.  She is one author that I will one-click on any of her books.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC provided by NetGalley and the publisher.  Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment