Monday, August 31, 2020

Necessary Pursuit by Mari Carr and Lila DuBois

Well, that was an amazing book.  I loved the fast paced action with the twists and turns of a Trinity Masters novel.  Oscar finally got his book and his perfect partners.  I liked that Selene made the grumpy Oscar less grumpy.  Throw in someone we thought was a villain, but isn't - he is just trying to protect his sister.  Oh my!  Along with the suspense is the e-reader melting smexy times.  They were three characters that were opposites, yet meshed so well.  Then, at the end, is the tease of where we are going next.  I can't wait!

This is one book you want to clear your afternoon for, sit back and enjoy the ride.  

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC provided by the authors.  Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment