Friday, July 24, 2020

Vienna Bargain by Lila DuBois

I am sitting on the edge of my seat and can't put this book down!  It is scorching hot with characters that have a strong connection.  There are the crazy twists and turns that you know the author will give you.  You don't know what to expect next.

This book picks up where Vienna Betrayal ended.  Alena finally has gained access to intensely private billionaire Alexander Wagner and grabbed his attention.  When she is caught, she is offered to become his BDSM slave for three weeks or rot in a foreign prison.  

I was reading this book almost holding my breath until the twist at the end when I gasped and screamed that I didn't have the next book so I could continue reading.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC provided by the author.  Thank you!












No comments:

Post a Comment