Monday, June 29, 2020

Call It Magic by Janet Chapman

My first Janet Chapman book was her first Highlander book - "Charming the Highlander".  I had every one of the series and have read all of the Spellbound Falls series.   I was crushed to find out that Janet had passed in 2017.

I loved Katy.  She was a strong woman that was trying to establish her own place within her family.  Gunnar was just yummy.  I thought the book was well written, but there were glimpses of what should have developed.  Katy picked up on who Gunnar was, yet he didn't remember.  I was hoping Gunner would remember who he was.  My only hope is Penguin finds an author who can pick up this series and carry it forward.  

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC provided by NetGalley and the publisher.  Thank you very much!










No comments:

Post a Comment