Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Seduction on a Snowy Night by Mary Jo Putney; Madeline Hunter; Sabrina Jeffries

I enjoyed this Christmas anthology.  All three books were well written and I enjoyed reading them.  My favorite was One Wicked Winter Night by Mary Jo Putney that featured a second chance romance for two people that were torn apart when they were younger.  I liked that Diana and Anthony were older.

I also enjoyed A Perfect Match by Sabrina Jeffries.  Cass does not want anyone in the ton to know that she has a fortune so her cousin can find her husband first.  When an unscrupulous fortune hunter is after cousin Kitty, Cass will do anything to protect her.  Lord Heywood Wolfe was sent by Kitty's brother to let her know about the fortune hunter.   Heywood takes Kitty and Cass to his estate and slowly starts to realize that Cass is the one who has been writing the letters.  I enjoyed Kitty and Heywood's HEA and wish the book was longer.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC provided by NetGalley and the publisher.



No comments:

Post a Comment