Wednesday, December 4, 2019

A Lady's Past by A.S. Fenichel

I really like the Everton Domestic Society series.  In each book, the heroine is a strong woman.  This book was no different.  Diana was on the run after escaping from a French prison and was found by Jacques Laurent.  Jacques was betrayed by fiancee, but because he is a gentleman, he can't leave Diana on the side of the road.  He brings her to the Everton Domestic Society to she can hide from the people she is running from.  When Jacques and Diana meet again, the sparks fly.  Can they both take a chance and trust each other?

I absolutely loved this book.  I liked that the heroine was an intelligent woman who wasn't afraid to be smart.  Jacques was a perfect hero that deserved a second chance.  I loved the suspense in the romance. 

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC provided by both the author and NetGalley.  Thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment