Saturday, September 21, 2019

His Lady Deceived by Cheryl Bolen

Alfred Wickham's mother is match-making and fancies and alliance between him and Lady Sarah Milton.  Alfred had met her before and thought she was a well-bred lady.  And, Alfred has never been attracted to well-bred ladies.  He asks his best friend to tell Lady Sarah about his wicked habits:  gambling, recklessness and his "understanding" with an actress.  After his friend succeeds in helping him drive Lady Sarah away, Alfred realizes that his mother was right - Lady Sarah was the perfect girl for him.  Now, he will do everything to win her affections.

I absolutely loved this book!  I was engaged from the beginning to the end, and I didn't want it to end.  I loved the characters.  It was a well-written book.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC provided by the publisher and NetGalley.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment