Sunday, October 7, 2018

In the Mood Fur Love by Eve Langlais; Milly Taiden; Kate Baxter

I enjoyed the first two novellas in this anthology.  Eve Langlais and Milly Taiden are two of my favorite shifter authors. This was a great anthology.

In Bearing His Touch by Eve Langlais, Becka meets Stavros who is a bear shifter.  There is humor while they are trying to avoid a stalker that has held Becka captive. 

Milly Taiden gives the man behind "Mates Fur Hire" his own HEA in Fake Mated to the Wolf. I liked the hero and heroine.  Shawna led Hawke on a merry chase to their own HEA.

The Wich, The Werewolf and The Waitress by Kate Baxter was darker and after reading the first two books, I struggled to get into the book


I voluntarily reviewed an ARC provided by NetGalley and the publisher.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment