Monday, February 19, 2018

The Villain by Victoria Vale

My favorite hero is a villain! I received an ARC from the author in exchange for a review.  I was hooked from the end of chapter one.  What do you do if someone has been systematically destroying your family?  Daphne Fairchild took a chance and rode to Scotland to confront Adam, Lord Hartmoor.  Adam will only tell Daphne why he has destroyed her family if she spends thirty days and nights at his castle.  In the end, she will get a bank draft for thirty thousand pounds but will also be ruined.

I loved the characters but didn't think that Adam was a Villian.  He is extracting revenge for what Daphne's brother Bertram has done to his sister.  Adam is defending his sister. 

I can't wait for the next book!


No comments:

Post a Comment