Sunday, September 24, 2017

A Love to Remember by Bronwen Evans

Rose Deverill is the wealthy widow of the Duke of Roxborough.  She was sold by her father to the rich Duke when she was eighteen.  Now that she is a widow, she has cultivated a reputation to discourage wife hunters.

Rose fell in love with Phillip Flagstaff when she was fifteen and he was the second son of the Earl of Cumberland.  Phillip is now the Earl because his older brother, Robert, followed him into the Battle of Waterloo.

Phillip is determined to let his younger brother be his heir because he does not deserve the title.  Rose has eased his pain, but he still can not bring himself to marry her.  When Phillip realizes that his notorious Duchess loves him, can he be man enough to deserve her love?

Once I started reading, I could not put the book down.  I loved the characters and the plot was a roller coaster that I didn't want to stop.  I loved that Phillip and Rose got their HEA, but I wish the book could have continued!

I voluntarily reviewed this complimentary ARC provided by NetGalley and the publisher.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment