Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Ryker (A Cold Fury Hockey Novel) by Sawyer Bennett

Gray Brannon his been named the league's only female general manager.  She is a talented, brilliant woman that knows her game of hockey.  She has to convince the players that she knows her game.  Ryker Evans believes in Gray because she was the one that took a chance on him when she was a scout and he was let go from his previous team.

Ryker's contract is running out and he has to prove to the Fury that he is still on top of his game.  He is balancing his career with being a single parent.  Gray believes in Ryker when others in the team want him replaced.

She is the league's only female manager and skating into uncharted ice.  When the attraction between Gray and Ryker can't be ignored will she be willing to give up her dream job?


I accidentally found this book on my library's site and thought I would take a chance.  I was immediately hooked and blown away.  The characters were amazing.  I loved how it is a true stand alone in a series.  When I started reading, I could not put it down.


No comments:

Post a Comment